Center for HPV Research - Recent Publications
July 02, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Papers "in press" as of March 31, 2015
Rickert VI, Auslander BA, Cox DS, Rosenthal SL, Rupp RE, Zimet GD. School-based HPV immunization of young adolescents: Effects of two brief health interventions. Hum Vacc Immunother (in press).
Papers Published 2014-2015
1. van den Berg JJ, Larson HE, Zimet GD, Lally MA. Feasibility of bundling human papillomavirus vaccination, rapid human immunodeficiency virus testing, and personalized risk reduction counseling for young gay and bisexual men. LGBT Health 2014;1(3):233-237.
2. Paul P, Tanner A, Gravitt P, Vijayaraghavan K, Shah K, Zimet G, CATCH Study Group. Acceptability of HPV vaccine implementation among parents in India. Health Care Women Int 2014;35(10):1148-1161.
3. Malo TL, Giuliano AR, Kahn JA, Zimet GD, Lee J-H, Zhao X, Vadaparampil ST. Physicians’ human papillomavirus recommendations in the context of permissive guidelines for male patients: A national study. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 2014;23(10):2126-2135. PMCID:PMC4184998 [Available on 2015/10/1].
4. Taylor JL, Zimet GD, Donahue K, Alexander AB, Shew ML, Stupiansky NW. Vaccinating sons against HPV: Results from a U.S. national study of parents. PLoS One 2014; 9(12):e115154. http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0115154. PMCID: PMC4277268
5. Anderson TA, Schick V, Herbenick D, Dodge B, Fortenberry JD. Human Papillomavirus on Vaginally Inserted Sex Toys Before and After Cleaning among Women who have Sex with Women and Men. Sex Transm Infect 2014;90(7):529-531.
6. Cox, DS, Sturm, L A., Cox, AD. Effectiveness of Asking Anticipated Regret in Increasing HPV Vaccination Intention in Mothers,” Health Psychology 2014;33(9):1074-1083.
7. Zimet GD. Health care professionals and adolescent vaccination: A call for intervention research. Hum Vaccin Immunother 2014;10(9):2629-2630.
8. Rickert V, Rehn SJ, Aalsma MC, Zimet GD. The role of parental attitudes and provider discussions in uptake of adolescent vaccines. Vaccine 2015;33:642-647.
9. Meyerson B, Sayegh MA, Davis A, Arno J, Zimet GD, LeMonte AM, Williams JA, Barclay L, Van Der Pol B. Cervical cancer screening in an STD clinic? Adoption experiences from a Midwestern clinic. Am J Public Health 2015;105 Suppl 2:e8-e14.
10. Kanginakudru S, DeSmet M, Thomas Y, Morgan IM, Androphy EJ. Levels of the E2 interacting protein TopBP1 modulate papillomavirus maintenance stage replication. Virology 2015;478:135-142.
11. Ermel A, Ramogola-Masire D, Zetola N, Tong Y, Qadadri B, Azar MM, Brown DR. Invasive cervical cancers from women living in the United States or Botswana: Differences in human papillomavirus type distribution. Infect Agent Cancer 2014;9:22.
12. Mayhew A, Mullins TLK, Ding L, Rosenthal SL, Zimet GD, Morrow C, Kahn JA. Risk perceptions and subsequent sexual behaviors after HPV vaccination in adolescents. Pediatrics 2014;133:404-411. PMCID: PMC3934341