Programs and Newsletters
Newsletters and Briefs
The Children's Health Services Research team periodically publishes newsletters and briefs that highlight the work of its faculty and staff as they inform the fields of health services research and informatics via the application of the best scientific evidence and methods. Current and back issues can be viewed in PDF Format by clicking on the links below.
Faculty Publication Press Releases
- Dr. McHenry Studies HIV Stigma in Kenyan Teens
- Dr. Cheng Addresses Low Parent Health Literacy
- Dr. Bauer Examines Anxiety Screening Based on Race/Ethnicity
CHSR Issue Briefs
- November 2016 - Engaging Research: Innovative Strategies for Patient Engagement & Research Design
- Winter 2011 - Moving Toward Objective Evaluation of Suspected Child Maltreatment
- Summer 2010 - Health Services Researcher Helps Kenyan Children Manage HIV
- Spring 2010 - Pediatric Researchers Informing the Medical Malpractice Debate
The Pediatric Examiner Archives
- Summer 2007 Issue
- Fall 2006 Issue
- Spring 2006 Issue
- Summer 2005 Issue
- Spring 2005 Issue
- Summer 2004 Issue
- Winter 2003 Issue
- Fall 2003 Issue
- Summer 2003 Issue
- Winter 2003 Issue
Works In Progress Seminar Schedule 2016
CHSR Works in Progress (WIP) are informal presentations given by researchers with the goal of sharing ideas and research results to encourage discussion, solicit advice, and offer constructive criticism. If you would like to present during one of these sessions, contact Linda Davis at 317-278-0552 or email@example.com for scheduling. Keep in mind that the CHSR WIP sessions are primarily held to present research projects or explore research opportunities. Practice sessions for research presentations are also appropriate.
If you have any questions, contact Dr. Stephen Downs (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Sarah Wiehe (email@example.com). WIPs are held from noon to 1 p.m. most Mondays in the Legacy Boardroom of the Health Information and Translational Sciences Building (HITS). See the schedule below for upcoming WIPs. For directions to our building, please visit Contact CHSR to view detailed directions.
Note: Lunch is served at noon, so please RSVP the Friday before by contacting Linda Szerszen at 317-278-0552 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to bring your own beverage.
|Date||Name and Title of Presentation|