Contact Us / How to Apply
To be eligible for the Indiana Children's Health Services Fellowship, pediatricians must:
- Be committed to a career consistent with the program's goals and priorities
- Be highly regarded as pediatricians by those responsible for their clinical training
- Plan to complete the clinical requirements of their residency training by the date of entry into the program
- Be committed to an academic career
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
The application may be downloaded as a Word document from this link: Fellowship Application. Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For entry in July 2013, applications must be received by March 1, 2012.
The Indiana Children's Health Services Research Training Program encourages applicants from minority groups that are underrepresented in the biomedical and behavioral research fields nationally.
To contact us, email: email@example.com with Subject: Fellowship
Children’s Health Services Research410 West 10th Street
HITS, Room 1020
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone 317-278-0552