Contact Us / How to Apply
To be eligible for the Indiana Children's Health Services Fellowship, pediatricians must:
- Be committed to a career consistent with the program's goals and priorities
- Be highly regarded as pediatricians by those responsible for their clinical training
- Plan to complete the clinical requirements of their residency training by the date of entry into the program
- Be committed to an academic career
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must indicate in cover letter 1 or more faculty interested in receiving mentorship
The application may be downloaded as a PDF document from this link: Fellowship Application. Email completed application to email@example.com. For entry in July, applications must be received by March 1.
The Indiana Children's Health Services Research Training Program encourages applicants from minority groups that are underrepresented in the biomedical and behavioral research fields nationally.
To contact us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Fellowship
Children’s Health Services Research410 West 10th Street
HITS, Suite 2000
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone 317-278-0552