By the end of residency, each of our graduates will be:
1. Effective primary care providers, delivering comprehensive, continuous patient-centered care utilizing the Medical Home and Advanced Medical Home models.
2. A manager of the biomedical and psychosocial aspects of care within the framework of the patient's socioeconomic environment.
3. An expert in growth, development, and adaptation across the lifespan of the individual.
4. An advocate in disease prevention, early detection of disease, and health promotion within the community.
5. Competent in the management, consultation and resource utilization of patients with undifferentiated or advanced illness and diseases of several organ systems.
6. Competent in the ambulatory, hospital and extended care environments.
7. A skilled participant caring for patients within the larger health care system and within diverse cultural environments.